GST (Goods And Service Tax) Is An Indirect Tax Imposes On The Supply Of Goods And Services. It Has Replaced Many Direct Tax Laws That Previously Existed In India. Under The GST Authorities Tax Will Be Imposed At Every Point Of Sale. Let Us Try To Understand ‘GST’ That Will Be Imposed On Every Value Addition. Advantage of GST.
1. It Reduce Number Of Indirect Taxes.
2. Tax System Of India Will Be Easier.
3. According To National Council Of Applied Research, There Is Possibility To Increase The Value Of Domestic Production.
4. After GST There Will Be No Hidden Taxes And The Cost Of Doing Business Will Be Lower.
5. GST Will Be Levied Only At the Final Destination of Consumption Based On VAT Principal Not at Various Points.
6. GST Will Also Help to Build a Transparent and Corruption Free Tax Administration.
GST: 225.00 (18%)
Tags:GST Registration, GST Migration, Transition to GST, GST Composition Scheme.
Document Required :
Bank account Statement / Cancelled Cheque
Board Resolution (In case of Company or Firm)
Digital Signature ( in case of company )
PAN of Proprietor/Partner/Directors
Partnership Deed/Incorporation Certificate
Photograph of Proprietor/Partner/Directors
Rent Agreement / Property Documents
Persons employed For Udyog Aadhaar Registration